Jason Keath thrives on ideas and inspiring others to build something new, to take chances.
As the Founder and CEO of Social Fresh Conference, he curates some of the smartest voices in online marketing. Graduating from UNC Charlotte with a fine arts degree, Jason’s roots are firmly in the creative arts. Jason lives in New York City, where you can find him blogging from a local coffee shop or roaming the streets of Manhattan as a full time tourist.
Jason is a keynote speaker, presenting to thousands on digital marketing, creativity, and how to make organizations more innovative. Jason has consulted with Fortune 500 and Inc 5000 companies on social media strategy and development.
He is routinely quoted by media in the NY Times, USA Today, MSNBC, the LA Times, AdAge, the Washington Post and other outlets.
Jason is the editor of SocialFresh.com, where Social Fresh Conference shares free social marketing tips. He also cohosts of the Social Toolkit Podcast. And each week, Jason publishes the Social Fresh Tip, a social media email newsletter.
- NY Times – Best Twitter Ad Practices
- WSJ – MarketWatch – 5 ways Facebook could make more money off you
- Inc.com – 4 Ways To Take Advantage of Facebook Mobile Ads
- Forbes – Is Pinterest The New LinkedIn For Job Seekers?
- Wall Street Journal – 6 Tips For Tapping Pinterest’s Surging Popularity
- Forbes – Pinterest Using Tracking Codes to Monetize
- Kansas City Star – Lowe’s deletes “hateful” comments on Facebook page
- AdAge – Tumblr Finds Sweet Spot In Fashion, Media Brands
- Entrepreneur – Lessons from the Casey Anthony #NotGuilty Tweet
- USA Today – TGI Friday’s Beer App on Facebook Raises Toast to Dads
- AM New York – Social skills a must for 2012 presidential candidates
- Mashable.com – 10 Tips for Building a Strong Online Community
- AM New York – Arianna Huffington: The making of a mogul
- AM New York – Got rights? Not many when getting fired because of Facebook
- Mashable.com – Social: In-House Team, Agency or Consultant?
- Washington Post – Some businesses are victims of Groupon success
- NY Times – Facebook Is Going for Some Twitter Sensibility
- Yahoo News – 2009, Year of Twitter and Facebook
- News and Observer – Tweets are sweet for business
- Charlotte Biz Journal – Buying into social media to win customers
- The Straits Times – A Facebook, Twitter Year
- Adrants – Social Media Set Sail on Carnival Destiny
- The Telegraph – Facebook Privacy Settings Stir Debate
- Charlotte Observer – Customer gripes get fast action – Business folks flock to learn about social media – Let’s socially network, Charlotte – Do you Twitter? – How social media are like sex